As Promised....A Cupcake Recipe To Rival All Others From Carmela POP



As promised, and I always make my promises on mountains of frosting and sprinkles, here is a cupcake recipe that will melt even the iciest of hearts. Just in time for Christmas, I came across Ana, the miracle worker of all things pastry-like and lip-smackin’ good. She runs an absolute delish site called Caramela POP where she showcases her mouth-watering creations. She was gracious enough to share her recipe with me for these:

Oh yes.
You're seeing this right, my friends.
Peanut Butter Cupcakes and yes, each word deserves to be capitalized because they are that good. And did I mention they were from scratch? Well, they are which is part of the reason why they are so tasty. I not only made these cakes of cups for myself but also for my work Christmas party. Now go ahead. Ask me. Ask if there were any left.
"Melissa, were there any left?"
Not a-one.
My co-workers were walking away with a balanced meal--a cupcake in each hand and on this, comrades, I do not lie. To be honest, I never made cupcakes from scratch before and natural I was a bit hesitant. I thought to myself,
           "Self, why deviate? Why make things complicated? Simply get a box of ol' Betty Crocker or trusty Duncan Hines and be done with it."
           But I wanted something different. Something that didn't have that pre-made taste. And these cupcakes are anything but. Fluffy, golden deliciousness, light and airy, yet dense and moist and topped with creamy peanut butter frosting that was peanut buttery enough to send you straight to the stars.
          And if these delicious little snacks aren't enough, check out what else Ana is baking up at http://carmelapop.com/
 
Happy Holidays, everyone! 


 




No comments

Post a Comment