Back from vacation!


Greetings citizens! I'm not sure if anyone here has noticed....possibly not...but that's okay although I would like to imagine that the internet was indeed a lonely place without my presence. However, I was on vacation this past week to Long Beach Island, NJ. As you can see from the above image that my awesome older sister, Cathy, took at the beach as the sun came up, it was pretty spectacular. The water was perfect, the sun was bright and warm every day and the sand flies were barely making a snack out of me. There was also a discovery of a little coffee shop a few blocks down from where I was staying. The name of the coffee shop is called, "How You Brewin'?" and holy good Lord, I don't know what they put in their coffee but it is heavenly! So if you're in that neighborhood, you'd be doing yourself a HUGE favor by stopping in and snagging a cup! I did...every day....and it never got old!
So fellow people, back to reality we go. Heigh-ho, heigh-ho....

No comments

Post a Comment