Summer's slipping away from us...


It's sad but true, folks. The leaves are already beginning to change, it's staying darker a lot later in the morning (I only know this because I'm up at 5am), and those loud, annoying, rectangular-shaped carriers of school children have begun their hunts in earnest around the neighborhood. Am I happy about this? I'm not entirely sure. I love the fall. That means the holidays are coming. That means we can break out the fluffy blankets and the sweatshirts and the hot chocolate and smell the spice and crisp in the air. But I'll miss the summer. It sinks into your bones, makes you relax, maybe a little careless and what's better than driving with your car windows down?
Soak it up while there's still time, everyone. Seriously, because there's already Halloween stuff in the stores already.

No comments

Post a Comment